Ring Magnet For Magnet Toy
Magnetic ring is a common anti-interference element in electronic circuit, which has a good inhibitory effect on high frequency noise. It is usually made of ferrite material (mn-zn).
The magnetic ring has different impedance characteristics at different frequencies. Generally, the impedance is small at low frequencies. As you all know, the higher the signal frequency, the easier radiation (buy high-quality computer case is also to reduce the electromagnetic leakage), and general signal lines are no shielding layer, then the signal is very good antenna, receiving all kinds of clutter in the surrounding environment of high frequency signals, and the signal superimposed on the original transmission signal, useful signals may even change the original transmission.
Under the action of magnetic ring, the normal and useful signal can pass well, and the high frequency interference signal can be suppressed well, and the cost is low. So it's no surprise that the display signal line, the USB cable, and even the plastic lumpy one-piece magnetic ring seen on the high-end keyboard and mouse are all on display.
The magnet in the home needs to be paid attention not to children, children in this period of all things are very fresh, in case of touching the magnet and swallowing magnets to the time but regrettable.
The magnets used in toys should be large enough to be widely accepted to prevent asphyxiation of children under three years of age to prevent the magnets from being swallowed into the mouth of the child. In addition, any toy parts that contain such hazards must be manufactured in accordance with the durable design plan that ensures the magnet will not fall. The impact test and life cycle test of toys are carried out to ensure the durability of the products.
Toys with tiny strong magnets are the most dangerous toys in the market. If a child swallows two magnets or swallows a magnet and one or more pieces of metal at different times, the magnets in the different areas of the intestines are separated through the stomach or the inner wall of the intestines together, crushing the trapped viscera, preventing the circulation of the blood, causing severe injury and causing the death of the infected person. . The magnet absorbed into the body can only be removed by surgery.
To help consumers understand the potential hazards of a toy containing magnets, help them supervise children to play with a toy containing magnets, which should be marked with the following warning: "this product contains one or more tiny magnets. If magnets are swallowed in the entrance, they will absorb each other through the intestinal wall, resulting in serious injury or death. If the magnet is swallowed or inhaled, please send the child to the hospital immediately.